Translate

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Where Gregory Had his Walk


Very Good Mood Woot!

         Though I felt bad in the morning the side effects vanished later in the day, I played a new video game I got for a few hours and I was like sunshine and rainbows happy(after all, if your miserably sick and you get pretty well very quickly this kinda thing happens) the mega-happiness high did die down though but I still feel happy as I write this. I didn't reach the doc, but I still want stronger medicine as these side effects fluctuate and I'll probably feel worse tomorrow but whatever woot and smiles as long as I can! (On a side note I also only had a few seizures too so huzzah on that too) now then onto today's flash fiction:


Where Gregory Had His Walk

       Gregory walked across the beach, smelling the sea air. He loved experiencing this. It was so much more satisfying to feel it all himself than to see it in the movies or to read about it in stories. The wonderful breeze, the grains of sand. So nice. He loved drinking the cold fruit juice from the big glasses with the fun tiny umbrellas. He really loved the tiny umbrellas. The sun set spraying the beach with a warm twilight. A beautiful woman approached him on the beach and held him close.
       Gregory woke up as the experience worked its way into his brain. He then removed the editing helm from his head easily. He'd already used it many times before.
        “This memory was produced by Conixi Studios and was directed by Fredrick Tonikoson. If you would like to have further memory implants remember we are open monday through fridays 10 am to 5 pm. Our memory editing workshops are open mondays through thursdays we edit both real and implanted memories. Our special 'get rid of that ex' program on tuesdays is exceptionally popular. Want to get that old relationship off your mind? We can help you edit it out or change it. And remember we except cash and credit and don't forget your membership rewards card!”

No comments:

Post a Comment