Translate

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #TheReallyReallyReallyReallyOldWizard

“Live and learn.”
Dracula*


Sdrawkcab tsop golb a fo trap etorw I yadot.
Anyway onto the flash fiction!



The Really, Really, Really, Really, Old Wizard



Now I'm not afraid to admit I'm an old man. Eh, I take pride in it actually. I mean I'm so old it's a feat in of itself. Something worthy of a medal. Trophy even. I bet you're thinking, “Why how could being old be such an accomplishment?” Well I'm older than I think you could grasp. I'm a wizard that's seen it all then more. I caught the immortality flu so long ago its ridiculous. The lifespan of an elf isn't even a blink of an eye to me. Gods are children to me at their eldest. Why I am so old my name is made of those strange guttural noises that evolve into real language. I've seen the start and ends of multiple universes. From their big bangs to when the universe eventually ends. (Oh and as for what noise a big bang makes its a sort of joorkkkfuuuraakakakahhooobooooooommmmm!!!)
Well as for seeing it all I thought I did. Then you young kids had to go and invent this “Internet”. Now I've hopped my fair share of universes but this took the cake. All these video sites and silly cat pictures. Within minutes I saw more cute kittens than I had seen in one hundred years in another universe. So crazy what you kids come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment