Translate

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #TheTypicalFatherSonCampingTrip

“Weight Watchers isn't a diet, it's a healthy way to live.”
Galactus* #quote


      Today I read comics on the Internet among other things. There are a lot of good comics on the Internet(you have to filter through the loads of dumb ones, but eh, there are sites that talk about webcomics). The Internet is a magical place where many people can publish all sorts of stuff. I like reading online comics because often I can run into stuff that isn't the normal stuff out there.


The Typical Father-Son Camping Trip

      “Dad...this is so annoying...”
      “Son, don't complain.”
      “But I hate camping.”
      “Son, it's good to visit nature.”
      “But we have to wear this yucky camouflage suits to blend in.”
      “Son, you know it's necessary.”
      “And it's so noisy, and there's concrete everywhere and no atmosphere control.”
      “Son, appreciate the natural beauty of an underdeveloped world. Not everyone gets to visit Earth.”
      “All right. I guess I'll try it all out. But when we get to our home planet I'm taking off this suit, and teleporting to a cleansing station. And is there really no better way to travel here on the ground than those dumb car things? It feels like I'm being mailed it's so tight. So much more cramped than a spaceship.”

No comments:

Post a Comment