Translate

Friday, March 29, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #ASupervillainOutOfHisLeague

“I'm the life of the party.”
Dracula* #quote


Going over to the school club then brother's place for much fun. Anyway onto the flash fiction!



A Supervillain Out Of His League




        “Tehehahhahahha!” My evil plan, and laugh, is coming along wonderfully. Now who am I? Don't worry my exposition on my self is of the highest quality, it would be unbecoming of a rising supervillain star to not have practiced his introductory monologing skills.
        I, reader to which I am obnoxiously breaking the fourth wall to, am but a humble Rank T super villain. But a rising one at that! I see myself being among the strongest soon! People will fear the name Doctor Doomedfaced soon enough! (The Doomed is for my opponents, their faces are doomed, not mine, their terrified faces are doomed, that is. I get so many questions about my name for some reason. I think it's obvious though.)
       Some people fear my amazing costume, though all will fear it soon enough. (I aim for a Rank A in recognition in data base that heroes use to register themselves and enemies) of course. The amazing costume is a wonderfully fashionable black coat tailor made with mine name stitched in yellow letters on it. Though actually I often shed this costume when I ready myself for battle, throwing it off to reveal my amazing robotic suit. It's in a traditional 1920's car design and chromed.
       Oh, now for the best part about me. My nemesis. I don't even need to monologue this. We will be in an epic fight. Well, actually I plan this to be a one-sided battle. I have all his weaknesses in a fool-proof plan(I'm not even having an minions doing anything to make sure it gets done right). Just one push of a button and he'll be dead. And no gloating! I'm going to do this right! Then once my nemesis is dead I will take over the city! (baby steps!)
      Lair door destroyed, going to push button...oh, that's not right...
      “Captain Amazingly-Invincible!?” I yelled, switching out of my massive internal monologue.
The massively muscular superhero stepped through the debris he made with a confident gait. “Yes that is my name! And I've come here to dispense justice!” He gave a super heroic smile. He was a superhero made from the powers of the Earth, his eyes colored golden and his skin colored like coal.
     “Where's my nemesis? Why are you here? You're a Rank A hero, why aren't you fighting Rank A villains?” I didn't want to fight someone of his power level. I don't think I could.
      “Oh? Well you're nemesis is out with his wife and kids. The Rank A villains aren't doing anything today so I decided to help out the weaker heroes with their villains and give them a break. Say what Rank are you?”
      “Rank T...” I responded with a choked breath.
      “Well this should be easy, then I can move onto the next guy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment