Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #TheDragonsLovelyLullaby

“Twinkle, twinkle little star.”
Galileo* #quote


       Today I got stuck in a time-vortex loop, anyway onto the flash fiction! Today I got stuck in a time-vortex loop, anyway onto the flash fiction!Today I got stuck in a time-vortex loop, anyway onto the flash fiction!Today I got stuck in a time-vortex loop, anyway onto the flash fiction!Today I got stuck in a time-vortex loop, anyway onto the flash fiction!Today I got stuck in a time-vortex loop, anyway onto the flash fiction!Today I got stuck in a time-vortex loop, anyway onto the flash fiction!Today I got stuck in a time-vortex loop, anyway onto the flash fiction!Today I got stuck in a time-vortex loop, anyway onto the flash fiction!Today I got stuck in a time-vortex loop, anyway onto the flash fiction!



The Dragon's Lovely Lullaby


Go to sleep little dragon
Go to sleep little dragon
Don't let the thoughts of a knight
Keep you up with thoughts of fright
Go to sleep little dragon
Go to sleep little dragon
Crawl up in brimstone bed
And the next day mommy will teach you to make those humans dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment