Translate

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #TheCensoredTale

“Honey don't leave! I can change!”
Optimus Prime* #quote

Today I learned how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. It was a disappointingly low number. Yet still high enough to be of concern to environmental preservation should woodchucks start chucking wood. Anyway onto the flash fiction.




The Censored Tale

       The following tale is of a brave adventurer. However to protect his identity and others from the media names and details will be omitted upon his personal request. Enjoy the story.

      “Great wizard **** we meet at last!” The hero **** said to the villain who he struggled against for **** years. The wizard terrorized the hero's land of **** by doing **** and ****. The villain even **** the hero's hometown of **** during the month of ****. It saddened the hero so much he #### during **** for **** days. His girlfriend **** had to console him.
       “Haha, ****. You think you can defeat me and stop my plan to #### the king's city. And also to marry to his daughter ****. My plan is already **** days in! You can possibly stop me in time. Unless you defeat me in a duel! Then your precious land will be saved!” The villain laughed.
      “You are such a fool for a wizard ****. I can defeat you in a duel easily. With the great sword of **** I obtained from the mountain of **** through a quest where I *********** and ********** followed by ********. Shortly afterward I ******** then ********* to finally obtain this weapon. And you know it can defeat you.” The hero drew the sword.
     The villain laughed. “But will you strike me down....when I have your pet puppy **** hostage?”
      “Noooo!!!! Not ****.”
       “Yes ahahahhaha!!!”
      “Wait, no, that can't be my puppy he ****** and ****** during the great war of ****** where he ****** and saved the king of ****** by ****** then transforming into ******** to obtain eternal life. That must be a doppleganger!”
The hero then struck down the villain and the land was saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment