Translate

Friday, August 29, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #TheChillGhost

“Smile and the whole world smiles with you.”
The Cheshire Cat* #quote


Today I went to one of my card game things. CJ could also be coming over tomorrow, but it's less than certain. Anyway onto the flash fiction!


The Chill Ghost

       Sup people...how's you? Hope ya be chill. Ya should be chill. Live life chill ya know? Well I gotta I'm dead so I chill in the afterlife. Calm and chill yo. Don't get hot and bothered and be chill like me.
         I see other ghosts not being chill and being going “Boo!” That's not the way to live the afterlife man...I think they being vengeful or something...no reason to be all crazy or spookin'.
Booing is a requirement of ghosts but I be chill, they go “Boo!” I just go “Boo.”
          “Boo...boo...boo...boo...” to the beat of whatever song comes to my head. That's how I haunt. Is it hauntin'? I dunno...boo...boo...ahhh...but it's so chill ya'know? Can't be stressing in the afterlife and be spending my time stressing and scaring? Boo...boo...boo...boo...I was to stressed in life to be stressed here now.
          The songs that pop into my head...don't remember where they came from...I feel like I don't want to remember. Boo...boo...boo...ba...boo...did I make them? Why does that make me angry? Nah, shouldn't think about it. I need to be chill. Live chill yo. Boo...boo...ba...boo...why do I think lots of people knew me or something when I livin' and less chill? I dunno yo. Now I'm remembering taking something in needles over and over while I listened to the songs.
        Ah, that was life, I need to forget about that be chill yo. Boo, ba boo...boo...boo...I'm gonna keep haunting chill...boo, boo, ba...boo...gotta be chill...can't think of the blurs or what rushed through my veins...just gonna...be chill...yo...boo, ba...boo...

No comments:

Post a Comment