Translate

Monday, March 16, 2015

Today's #flashfiction The Forbidden Labyrinth

“I'll take a supersize.”
Clark Kent* #quote


Today I solved a mathematical equation that gave me the result of the square root of chicken. It was a long one. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

The Forbidden Labyrinth

       For countless generations my family has attempted to explore the Labyrinth. Everyone in the world called us trespassers and did anything they could to stop us from exploring the Labyrinth, they would even try to kill us. But we remained diligent, no matter the odds my family attempted to explore the entire Labyrinth.
       I knew in my heart I would be the one to finally finish the job. To do this I brought every branch of the family, my brothers, sisters, father and mother, cousins, aunts, uncles and anyone else. We had to do it now or never.
       The only way to conquer the Labyrinth was for our family to split up at every opportunity, so we would be able to finally reach every part of the Labyrinth. So we split again and again, it allowed us cover more and more ground. Eventually we had covered every part of the Labyrinth.

So once we had reached every part of the Labyrinth the man my family had been infecting finally died. The man's antibodies or the doctor's medicine did not kill us.

No comments:

Post a Comment