Translate

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Today's #flashfiction Sir Exilan And His Adventures

“Get with the times.”
Austin Powers* #quote

Today I met the Muffin Man, so now I know him. Just telling me so you don't ask me if I know him. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

Sir Exilan And His Adventures

           Sir Exilan slayed demons, dragons and saved lands all over from many disasters. He saw sights all over from lakes to mountains to sights normal people could never see by stepping through magic doors. It would take several heavy tomes to barely recall part of his adventures.
          “Do I have anything to live for anymore now that I've seen it all? Have I drained all excitement from life just by having done the most dangerous and seeing the most spectacular. I don't think anything could make life interesting anymore,” the knight said to a bartender on evening.
         The bartender looked at the empty seats next to Sir Exilan. “Have you found love?” He asked him.

         Sir Exilan stood up, smiled and put down the payment for his drink. “There's still one more adventure I have yet to go on!”

No comments:

Post a Comment