Translate

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Today's #flashfiction The Supreme Ruler

“Can you hear me now?”
E.T. * #quote

Today the world spun. And I think it'll keep doing it. I wonder if it gets dizzy. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

The Supreme Ruler

        I am the supreme ruler of my domain. All cower before me. The pencils, the papers, the markers, the wood, every supply and tool requires me to complete their job with precision. I keep everything straight and perfectly measured with my form and marks. No one dares question me.
       The human has returned. He's holding something. What dare he bring into my domain? No, no it cannot be! A yardstick, tape measure and a laser level! The human questions me...the human...wants to replace me?

       Please don't replace me...

No comments:

Post a Comment