Translate

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Something He Can't Take


Oh, man, I had to go to school today on those epilepsy drugs and it was hard just getting through the day. It was just miserable. I had to take more drugs and nap more after I got home too. Well, at least I got the power to do today's story, though it definitely isn't as impressive as some I've written in the past. But maybe it'll entertain some of you so that's good.


Something He Can't Take


          “What do you say now human?” The alien with six eyeballs on its stomach laughed. It had two long mouths stretching along its arms that each spoke with a different tone of voice. “Your cities are being reduced to rubble and your people are surrendering faster than they are fighting.”
          “I say I'm keeping something that you cannot take from me.” the human, now in rags, walked towards the alien and pulled out a knife.
          “What are you doing?” the alien pulled out a blaster in response. “I'll shoot you down right here if you don't surrender!” the human rushed towards the alien ignoring the blaster shots going through his body. He almost reached the alien, his knife less than an inch away from its flesh, but he collapsed. The alien then grinned in both its mouths. “I'm now taking your life, just like I took away your city and your family. What could I not take from you human?”
         “My honor.” the human said while he looked up at the alien's six eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Your story had a lot of emotional impact, regardless of those darn meds. Well done!

    ReplyDelete