Translate

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #TwistingWishSchool

“My eyes are up here.”
Medusa* #quote


        CJ, unfortunately, didn't come over. But I did have fun at my card game things and there is going to be a tournament next weekend! Perhaps CJ will come over then for increased fun on the matter. Interestingly they changed the rules to the good ol' Pokemon trading card game recently that actually helps my deck so huzzah! A funny side note: There are some people who are playing Pokemon who were previously playing Magic the Gathering(Another card game) and they like this because it's cheaper than that one. Ah, the woes and joys of a game where you buy new cards to play with. In something like poker you only buy one deck of cards...and it costs money for an entirely different reason...and a lot more. (So glad Pokemon doesn't involve gambling, otherwise I would have lost my shirt, I'm the best to say the least.)
Anyway onto the flash fiction!
 
Twisting Wish School

       Genies are taught how to make wishes to awry from a young age. Tommy Green was young a genie who got top grades in class for making wishes go bad on tests. He truly did come up with some great answers for the tests. Below is a solid A test answered by Tommy with wish samples and how to make them go badly.

Wish: “I wish for a million dollars.”
Tommy answered: “I grant them a million dollars in pennies and bury him under them.”

Wish: “I wish for a pony.”
Tommy answered: “”I grant them a dead pony placed in their bed.”

Wish: “I wish to rule the world.”
Tommy answered: “I grant them their wish and won't give them a big army to scare everyone. They'll be assassinated pretty quickly.”

Wish: “I wish to be beautiful.”
Tommy answered: “I will turn them into a flower.”

     Though he did have a tough time using his magic to grant wishes. No matter how well you do on tests there always is practical application. He once tried to make rats and out would come cats. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment