Translate

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #TheGhostThatHauntsWhenTheLightsAreOn

"I tawt I taw a puddy tat!"
Alice, Alice in Wonderland* #quote


      I breathed today. I breathed better than most anyone else today and won my local competitive Breathing Championships. I take pride in my accomplishments. Anyway onto the flash fiction!



The Ghost That Haunts When The Lights Are On


        So many tales say that all the ghouls and spirits come out when the lights go out and night comes. When shadows give way to pure darkness. That is true for most of my ghost buddies like Tom, Harold, Sammy Tim, John, Jessica, Danny. But me and a few others are ghosts that haunt when the lights are on during the day. Why would a ghost haunt during the day? Not very spooky then is it? Well, let me, Good ol' Mr. Roy Edwards, tell ya why a ghost like me would do his job during the day.
       Ghosts are made to be tricksters in the afterlife. I haunt during the day because I haunt computers, sure I could scare with the computer at night, but I go more for the prank in trickster than scare to do my ghostly duty. I cause bugs and glitches and problems with computers during the day, usually while people are working, to be the best trickster I can be. And when people go home they can deal with my friends that haunt other things in the night.
      You know those unexplainable crashes? Those are me. Those error reports are actually messages to top secret organizations of exorcists that work to try to expel me and other computer ghosts from your machine. We usually get into another though. See you during your next malfunction!

No comments:

Post a Comment