Translate

Monday, April 21, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #TheSuperHerosPhase

“Smile and the whole world smiles with you.”
The Cheshire Cat* #quote


I got a bit of writer's block today so that's sad news(but I did pick out a goodie from way back in the blog for y'all that I bet ya don't remember for you to enjoy, or if you're new it'll be a first for ya.) On the flip side there's good news that seizures were down! Anyway onto the flash fiction!

The Superhero's Phase

        I feel terrible. My name is The Fantastic Glitchman manipulator of cyberspace and my sidekick ErRoz has just died. I know we're all superheroes here so he'll come back to life or I'll get a much better replacement sidekick someday. But for now I'm just depressed. So I'm going through a phase.
       The worst part is...I just don't know how to redesign my costume to reflect this. My original costume was a dynamic blue with yellow FG letters. Pretty campy and happy if you ask me. I even had a nice cape to go with it. Oh and those silly boots. Those silly, pointed boots. But because of my sadness I just can't go around in this costume. I need to change my costume to reflect this. The other heroes know of my sidekick's death so I have to make sure I do what they think I should too.
      But I just don't know how to change it. Purple? Green? New boots? Leather? Longer cape? Shorter cape? No Cape? Bigger letters? Smaller letters? No letters? Make a logo? Add a skull? What to do..what to do...aaaagghhhhhh! This is impossible! How do I make a costume that reflects what I'm going through? How to make a costume that can properly reflect this vital phase in my life!?
Oh the horrible, horrible things we have to go through as superheroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment