Translate

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #WhenAWizardHidesTheEggs

“Merry Christmas!”
The Easter Bunny* #quote


       Happy Easter everybody! (And to those that don't celebrate Easter, have a happy day anyway because everyone should have a splendid day! Today and the next and the one after that etc.) Anyway onto the flash fiction!

When A Wizard Hides The Eggs

       My name's Tommy and my Dad's a wizard. It's really fun to have a Dad for a wizard until a few times during the year. One of those times is Easter. Sure he can use all sorts of magic to make everything exciting with cool effects. Like how our pet dragon breathes fire in excitement for the special holiday dinner. (Though he does this for every holiday).
       But all the awesome things kinda seem less awesome when he turns Easter Egg hunting into a learning experience. I have to find all the eggs every year. And that includes if he puts them in other dimensions, time loops, or inside my own soul. When your Dad has to help you find the eggs because he has to teach you arcane magic...Easter's a little to complicated.
       The candy is awesome though, having a wizard Dad gets me magic candy. You'll never get my Treantapple Lollipop! (I did have to fight a ghost for it.)
       I hope you enjoyed your normal egg hunts and normal candy and your normal holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment