Translate

Monday, September 22, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #ItsAllADream

“Color inside the lines.”
Jackson Pollock* #quote


Sdrawkcad gnihtemos etorw I yadot. Anyway onto the flash fiction!


It's All A Dream


          It was all a dream. A wonderful dream. Then the next turned out to be to all a dream. I kept living through situations go to bed in them and then just pop into another. My “alarm” merely a figment in the dream. Some events were mundane, some magnificent, some nightmarish.
This circumstance of mine did not match that of a dream within a dream. That is more of a trick. At least that's how most movies I saw portrayed it. When I realized my situation the events never really were within another. They were completely unrelated. Like different days of the week or different stops on a train. However over time I realized I would never wake up.
         After all no matter how many times a situation appeared with me waking up I would just go through some situation and just sleep again to awake in another dream.
In one dream a voice exactly like my own, but talking to me like I'd never met echoed in my head.     “Why don't you pinch yourself? If you do I bet you'll wake up.”
         I'd wished to wake up for a long time. I almost readied to pinch myself. But after some hesitation I decided just to go to bed again to experience the next dream. I'd see my family in some future dream anyway. Also in another dream I'd see some other lovely things I bet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment