Translate

Monday, September 29, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #TheMythicalDragonsLament

"Winter is coming."
Jack Frost* #quote


Today I downloaded a demo for a new game coming out that I'm quite excited about, seems like it's shaping up to be fun. Also CJ might come over this weekend. Anyway onto the flash fiction!



The Mythical Dragon's Lament

        I'm so lonely. I have to stay in this magic temple and wait for people to pass the Trials of Power and Greatness. If they do I get to grant them each a wish. I don't get to leave so I don't have any friends or a girlfriend. It's sad. They leave quick after they get their wish. I made up this really, really long speech just so they have to stay longer. I also speak really long and dramatically. My normal voice is not a booming, thunderous thing but a bit more of a sort of Brooklyn/Mexican accent. Anyway I also work to make their wishes backfire just so they have to comeback and un-wish them. I really need the company. I'm so lonely. Oh! I have an idea. Could you please be my penpal? My address is 1700 Mystical Temple Lane. We can talk about so much like interior decorating(one of my big hobbies since I can't leave the temple I summon whatever furniture I want to decorate the place. People get confused when they see me, the mystical dragon sitting on a fashionable chair but I don't care. It makes them stay longer.) I also like video games. I can also play them from inside the temple. Solitaire too. Lot's and lot's of solitaire. I'm so lonely. Please be my penpal. I grant you a special wish and you don't even have to pass the Trials of Power and Greatness! Pretty please?

Sincerely,

The Mythical Dragon

PS: I changed my mind I'll give you two wishes...please write to me! I'll wait for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment