Translate

Monday, January 5, 2015

Today's #flashfiction #TheDemonsOneFatalFlaw

“He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day.”
General Custer* #quote



Today Grandma came over and much fun was had. Anyway onto the flash fiction!



The Demon's One Fatal Flaw

        “Look, you're not exactly normal demon material Xoctor,” the head demon of Demon Resources. “We can't allow you out of imp classification and out of the Obscure Rings of Hell.”
         Xoctor's suit matched the demon he talked to high-class quality and both their scales were colored a deep, inky red. “That's what I don't understand. I am a normal demon. I have all the qualities, I came from a normal demon pit of hatred of darkness. Spiral horns, wicked claws, massive height compared to the mere mortals, I have everything! Why am I with imps? Why am I shoved out of the public eye? Away from the torture games of hell? I can't ever strive towards the demon dream of being crowed Supreme Agent of Agony!”
       The head of Demon Resources leaned an inch closer to Xoctor, put his elbows and put his claws together. A frown appeared across his face as he looked pained to tell Xoctor the truth. Demons have great empathy for their own kind, but none for mortals. “Xoctor, Satan cares greatly for the image of demon kind. And unfortunately you have an obnoxiously, squeaky voice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment