Translate

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Guardian Demon


Had to take 2 Klonopin today(Nasty med that mentally impairs me) so my writing is probably going to suffer, forgive any sloppy editing in today's story. Had some strong seizures too, jerks to the side big gasps, nasty stuff, but I didn't get hurt, but two Klonopin in my system can slow me down a little, and to think I was doing so well, *sighs*. I did finish working on catching up on my book(before school started and my blog I was working on a book, I stopped it when I started up school, over the past few days since I did a medical withdrawal from the teaching program I thought I would try to keep writing it over this semester and summer. I will be continuing this blog of course, as I think its a good way to keep my creative mind fresh and doing all of these stories also helped me brainstorm the book. Now that I've reviewed my book to get myself up to date I'm going to start the physical writing of the book tomorrow. But now onto today's flash fiction and hopefully the Klonopin didn't affect the quality of it too much.




The Guardian Demon

        The guardian angels got to give humans good fortune, guide them through rough times, and bless them families and sunny days. In the Second Dimension they got all the good press while Guardian Demons like Durrianzor the Terrible, who was just doing his job, got bad press. He had to give humans bad luck, misfortune, cause feuds and rain. The world needed darkness as much as the world needed light, they are defined by each other.

       Durrianzor the Terrible didn't hate his Guardian Angel coworkers and smiled at them with his mangled fangs and twisted horns as they passed each other in the halls. He even had a cubicle next to Aleni the Lightbringer. Though when they locked eyes with warm looks they both wondered if they should mix their work life and social life.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, I thought it was kind of silly to base my story on a whole Guardian Angel/Demon pun. But eh, puns are fun, I guess we can say I'm a pungeon master, and I'm just rolling with the punches, some say I'm not very punny, I care about the environment so I recycle my jokes when I can. What can you do about it, take me to court for punitive damages?

      Delete