Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Sleeping God


My limbs feel like rubber, literally, Dr. Maganti(My epilepsy doctor) was right when he said it would be obvious when the topamax(new seizure med we are trying out) side effects kicked in(but he didn't tell me what they were to avoid placebo phenomenon) but ohmygoodness wow dearieme have I been feeling rubbery all day, also had to take that Klonopin for seizures again today too. Today has not been the bestest in the world to say the least. At least I managed to get a blog post out, but since today was a bad day I didn't get enough time to write it long, so I hope it still turned out good. I hope you enjoy.

The Sleeping God

The god awoke as it did every year in the kingdom. The god was made of iron and the people made the castle its bed and the king its caretaker. It tilled fields and made rivers just as easily as it tore down villages and mountains. Offerings were placed in its path, from food, to sculptures to paintings to people, but the god just kept walking, shifting the world around it. Then, after causing its mayhem, it would sleep for another four seasons and wake up once again.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like this would be a great basis for an incredible world and future books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe each book would be a year? Though how would the heroes cope with the inevitability of it all if they couldn't stop it? Hmm...I'll put those ideas in the back of my head.

      Delete