Translate

Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Cyberspace Carnival


Well, going to a welcome back party today for a cousin that went to South Korea(Her husband is in the military) so I'm excited. I had a to take another Klonopin, started to get the bad feelings I get before my seizures get bad, so I took it and I feel much better so I think I stopped the incidents(I also stopped having seizures I was having) though I'm afraid it may have hurt today's story editing wise, but I think I came up with a good concept for today's story so yeah, it'll turn out good in the end. I hope you enjoy!



The Cyberspace Carnival

       Children and adults alike went into cyberspace alike to witness the carnival coming into their servers. School work and house work could wait, every Saturday was reserved for the carnival, and very few families thought otherwise. With smiles of excitement on their faces families zipped up their virtual suits and jumped into the reality next door.

       Rainbows of fireworks filled the skies of cyberspace and during the carnival they programmed the grass to sway like rippling water hit with a rain of pebbles. The people moved about in this cyberspace enjoying the warm spring atmosphere the holders of the carnival programmed in for them.

       Clowns doing the impossible flew through the air. In cyberspace, the performers had no limitations, so feats of danger didn't impress the audience quite as much as the clowns making stones turn into clouds and then dancing among them. One of the clowns, creatively named Bozo2373.exe had been programmed with just enough of a simulation of emotion to be able to smile at the audience as his act came along. His routine involved him dancing along with seven other clowns in equally colorful outfits, he smiled at the audience, he knew joy while he danced so he could smile at any members of the audience that were looking at him. His happiness ended as his act did and he vanished into the clown car. In the clown car he was stuffed into a zip file until the next carnival to be decompressed and let out to entertain the masses again.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, gotta do good description to pull the reader into the story!

      Delete