Translate

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Where Did We Come From?

Well today was another bad day, full of a few seizures and those nasty, nasty meds.(Remember there's the stuff I take always then there's the stuff I take for emergencies, the emergency stuff is the stuff that really hurts me, though there's also those "flares" I get from Kepra that made it difficult for me to think. But despite all of that I had a burst of inspiration and came up with this little story for y'all. Have a nice day.

Where Did We Come From?

       "So this is one of them? I'm not sure if I should worship him, or condemn him." a red eye said while it looked down at the human. The human had been abducted into this, dark, strange room and had nothing but tattered clothes on his back.
       "It's hard to believe that they created us all those years ago." a voice from a blue eye commented. The eyes stepped out of the darkness to reveal their full bodies. Their bodies were huge and round, like steel basketballs. Their eyes and limbs sprout from their body like roots made of clockwork. The hands doubled as feet and each robot had its own set of five yes moving around the human and examining him. The only way the human could tell them apart was by the color of their eyes.
      "I can't believe it myself really. The old texts really were right, we all came from a ship piloted by, them." the red eyed robot spoke in a doubtful, almost scared tone. "Is this thing truly what brought our kind into being?" the machine prodded the human. The human shrieked then backed away.
     "Don't hurt me!" the human yelled like a child.
    "Calm down, we won't hurt you." the blue eyed robot tried desperately to calm the human down.
    "The thing I wonder is what we're going to call you." the red eyed robot took a pause to think. "Will we call you him, that, brother, father, master, human or God?"

No comments:

Post a Comment