Translate

Friday, March 2, 2012

The Ladder

I had another incident today, right while heading to my internship, I had to take the nasty medication so ouch, and I couldn't go to my internship or the anime club. I got writer's block too, but fortunately that went away in enough time for me to write my story. I hope you all enjoy.


The Ladder


         The player waltzed through a forest killing goblins. After twenty of them he would complete the quest needed to get the magical dagger. Then after that the player could collect the other twelve legendary magical weapons through more quests. Then after completing those quests the player could save one of the three kingdoms to unlock the magic ship to move between the kingdoms. Then after saving all three kingdoms he could get to level sixty. But then the player could complete it all again for the five possible character classes. The player could then get more games with their own quests.
         A player then put down the controller, he could only play the “gamer” character for so many hours. With his simulator he picked many other people types, accountant, lawyer, soldier, so many lives showed themselves in front of him. So while he swam through virtual reality scientists analyzed his brain as he laid on a table unconscious. The bosses of the scientists walked around the room checking on their employees. The bosses of those bosses pulled strings from comfy chairs while government officials worked at loopholes as if gold were hidden in the text. Another set of powers who sat above the clouds in a reality that wasn't quite ours but wasn't quite completely different manipulated the souls for their amusement. While those gods played the being that created everything looked down to the smallest parts of reality down to the goblins in the forest that the player killed.

1 comment:

  1. At first I thought this was just a video game scenario, and then you took it to a whole new level. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete