Translate

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Alex's History Project:


Hey everybody! Posting nice and early today. My friend's coming over and we're probably going to be going over a few parts of my book. (Probably just the first chapter or so I dunno how far we'll go) this should really help with my writing. Anyway onto the flash fiction1


Alex's History Project


          Hello, my name's Alexander, Alex for short. I'm from the fuuuutuuuurrruuuueeee! Heh. Always wanted to do that. No seriously. That's why I have this blaster and this futuristic suit. And how else would you explain this glowing portal thingie behind me. Now don't get afraid or anything, even though I'm only in the 8th grade I know what I'm doing with this time-travel. And besides your going to forget this entire conversation once we're done. Crud. I just noticed I forgot it. Can't ask Dad where it is because I would get in a mountain of trouble for time traveling without his permission. Well, I'm sure as long as you pretend to forget this conversation the time-space continuum will be stable right?
        So yeah, the reason I'm here is I had a history project on your time and my Internet is down. Yes, even in the great future our Internet goes down. But the time machine works oddly enough. Weird. Honestly I think its the only thing in our house that doesn't use wi-fi. Anyway, I can't check my research so I'd just like to run it by you. You look a little too startled to speak so how about I tell you some of the stuff I come up with and you just shake your yes or no head in response.
         So yeah, for one, you used these clunky strange things called cars to get around instead of teleporters? Also did you actually play video games with your hands instead of with brain wave interfaces? Oh, and you guys were still getting sick then right? And you did have a hunger problems right? Speaking of which you were still farming animals the old fashioned way not vatting right? Y'know, growing your meat in nice, clean vats in good old blobs. Honestly just thinking of eating of bone sounds gross(and hard to do). Oh, right, did you have cold fusion yet?
         Thanks for answering my questions! Can't stay for long. If I do I'll drain enough power that my folks will notice the power dip and I'll get caught. But yeah, don't tell ANYONE about this! I'll get in huge trouble if my parents find out, possibly get a zero on my project! Plus you might destabilize the space-time continuum but whatever. Anyway, thanks for pretending to forget all about this and have a nice day! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment