Translate

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #TheManWhoErasedHimselfAndHisSins

“Failure is not an option!”
Schoolhouse Rock* #quote

        Today my Bro visited and I also went to my card game thing, my friend Jessica was there and much fun was had. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

The Man Who Erased Himself And His Sins


          My I sat naked in an empty warehouse. I held the corpse of the man in my arms. I cried. It had already been a few days after I killed him and the body had begun to stunk. But here we would be erased. This building was forgotten. A property set to be demolished but missed on the government schedule. I already laced the entire building with oils and other forms of fire accelerate. I covered myself and the body with various flammable substances.
         I pulled out a lighter. Before I brought myself and the man I killed to the warehouse I already burned our fingertips to mutilate our fingerprints. So when I touched the lighter no print would remain the police could identify. And when I brought the flame out of the lighter the entire building would come ablaze. Myself and the man I stabbed to death would be burned to non-existence. Maybe they would try to use our mangled bones to identify us. I hope the warehouse crushes every part of me as it collapses. I need to be erased. Me and my sins.
        I flick the lighter, bring out a spark, and myself along with my victim and the whole warehouse turn to flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment