Translate

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #LifeOfACharacter

“It's not easy being green.”
Bruce Banner* #quote



         Today I started on trying to get into the habit of walking around the house while playing my hand held video games. I hoping that this can turn into extra exercise if I do it for long enough periods. (Play games for a few hours, walk for a few hours). My only concern is that my seizures would increase if I do it too much. That's always my concern when doing physical activity. My medication has changed since the last time I had a bunch of seizures after exercise and the exercise was more arduous than this so I think I will be fine.
Anyway onto the flash fiction!

Life Of A Character


     A writer created a character for their next book. Tim, he would have blonde hair and blue eyes, ride a bike and be an accountant. He would lead a calm life but be wrapped up in a murder mystery where he would meet the love of his life.
     Nah, the writer decided that Tim would instead have brown hair then would prefer a motorcycle and would be a pro-wrestler. He would be hardcore and become a superhero and would meet the love of his life.
     Nah, the writer decided that Tim would have black hair but also have brown eyes too and go around in a limo and be a rich investor. He would run a private detective agency and he would meet the love of his life.
      Nah, the writer decided he would have brown hair and green eyes and be a wizard-scientist inventor. He would meet the love of his life they would be transported off to another world to have crazy adventures together by one of his inventions. With this version the writer wrote the book.
      In the end Tim would act out the romance and adventure plot of the book like any good character would, but he wasn't the same Tim first born to live in the book. That's what happens with characters, many version are born, but then many die and few live to reach the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment