Translate

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #TheAliensAndTheirScenery

“A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.”
Colonel Sanders* #quote


Today I went to my card game thing. There's a tournament coming up that I may go to, and I traded some cards for some other cards for a deck that I could use for the tournament. If I do go I hope my idea works because it hasn't been tested too thoroughly. But there's always merit in flying by the seat of your pants right?

The Alien's And Their Scenery

      A large group of aliens sat outside their spaceship happy as could be, looking at the wonderful scenery. Each couple wrapped their green six-fingered hands around each other with a romantic warmth in their five-chambered hearts. Those without partners enjoyed the scene just as well, all six eyes scanning the horizon. The Ice Age truly was a beautiful time.
       Large swaths of ice glittering in the sunlight with hardy grass poking where it making a living in this painfully cold world. Strange mammals and birds scurrying and hunting about having evolved from dinosaurs. The demand for camouflage made their feathers and fur spectacularly unique colors of white and blue.
      The alien leading the tourists spoke to the rest, “This is a beautiful planet isn't it?” He smiled with a mix of fangs and strange types of teeth foreign to Earth type animals. “I'm glad the Planetary Tourism Committee decided to drop that meteor on this planet and make this ice age for our viewing. So I think after we look at this scenery this for awhile how about we time travel to another era in this world and see what the view is like there. And then maybe we can ask the committee to change it to make it look better if it doesn't look right.”
      The other aliens nodded in agreement one saying, “Of course!”
      “Yes,” the leader replied. “I love these icy blues. Some more scenery like this would be good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment