Translate

Monday, May 26, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #AkiraAndHisMaster

“He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day.”
General Custer* #quote


Today I leaped a tall building in a single bound. It wasn't too hard. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

Akira and His Master


       “Thank you for all that you have taught me master.” Akira said to The Grand Sage Of Martial Arts That Can Break All Your Bones With His Pinkie.
        “You have been a great student.” The Grand Sage Of Martial Arts That Can Break All Your Bones With His Pinkie replied.
        “I will be able to protect my village with all you have taught me.” Akira bowed to The Grand Sage Of Martial Arts That Can Break All Your Bones With His Pinkie. “I have enjoyed my time with you, but I'm afraid I must go. I need to defeat the samurai threatening the people I love.”
        “Not yet.” The Grand Sage Of Martial Arts That Can Break All Your Bones With Pinkie commanded with a serious tone. “There is still one one technique I have yet to teach you.”
Akira looked at him confused. “What could it possibly be? You have already taught me techniques of both lethality and ones to incapacitate my opponents. Thanks to you I can render a man unconscious with the simplest of movements.”
         The Grand Sage Of Martial Arts That Can Break All Your Bones With His Pinkie explained, “You can break a man's body with many fighting techniques. But only a few can break his honor. And breaking a man's honor may truly destroy him and strike fear into others.”
        “What a terrifying technique. Can I really bear such knowledge?”
        “I will trust you with it Akira.” The Grand Sage Of Martial Arts That Can Break All Your Bones With His Pinkie then clenched his fist. “Your fist is the weapon here. You must take it, and while holding your opponent in place with your other arm, rub your fist against the top of his head in a painful and embarrassing manner. This is my most powerful, hidden technique of Nu-Gi.”
        Akira knelt in front of his master. “I will be certain to use the power of Nu-Gi wisely to defend my village and the lands from corrupt samurai, bandits and other evils. Thank you.” With that final lesson he bid The Grand Sage Of Martial Arts That Can Break All Your Bones With His Pinkie farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment