Translate

Friday, May 30, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #WhatTheSageLeftOnTheMountain

“I didn't mean to barge in.”
The Kool-Aid Man* #quote


          Tomorrow I'm going to my card game thing. Much fun will be had, perhaps even more than usual as I will be using my favorite Pokemon guy Probopass. He's extremely weird, silly, and dumb...and that's why I like him! Sure there may be dragons, but who needs those when you can play with a metal creature with a giant nose resembling one of those Easter island heads?

What The Sage Left On The Mountain

           Once there lived a sage on a mountain. Many came seeking his advice and wisdom. He knew much and often the answer to any question. (He could tap into the secrets of the cosmos like that). He enjoyed helping people for many years. Eventually though he grew tired of it. He still wished to help people but didn't want to do it himself. The Great Laziness of old age hit him. So he used his powers to consult the energies of the cosmos to seek his answer.
           Now when people visit his mountaintop they first run across a computer with satellite Internet connection. Next to it carved in the rock is: “If you cannot find your answer on the Internet, they you may ask me.”
           No one asked him a question again.

No comments:

Post a Comment