Translate

Friday, May 9, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #TheWorstPlaceToBeFired

“Right over left, left over right makes a knot both tidy and tight.”
Alexander the Great* #quote


       Today I finished that video game video thing that CJ and I were doing, at least the first edits of it. I'll see what CJ thinks when he looks at it. He won't be coming over this weekend though I talked to him so maybe next.

The Worst Place To Be Fired

        Ted walked into his boss's office shivering. He underperformed again. He knew it. Sweat covered his red skin and his tail curled weakly inward. His claws retracted timidly as he approached his employer's massive desk. Candles with black flames lit the room instead of bulbs and on the desk a clock inside a skull told him the time.
        “Tom do you know why I called you in you here?” Satan asked from across the desk.
        “I don't know Sir.” He played dumb, hoping that he could downplay his failures.
        “Because I always punish my employees personally for failure. Tom, you're fired.”
Tom then burst into flame and all in a moment all that remained of the demon on the floor was ash. Another employee would come in to clean that up at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment