Translate

Monday, August 15, 2016

Today's #flashfiction The Enigmatic Demon

 “The fork ran away with the spoon.”
The Matrix* #quote

We think that it's cute that it looks like some penguins wear tuxedos, but do you think penguins are horrified that some humans look they're wearing penguin skin? Anyway onto the flash fiction!


The Enigmatic Demon

         I am confronted with the most horrible and strange of demons . It howls with a breath that only breathes in, never out. It is tall, slender, hairless, eyeless. Sleek and almost entirely black. The thing is cold to the touch. Only a single limb comes out from the creature. A slim tail with three spikes on the end. Every time I see the terrifying beast I yell out to warn my family and friends of its presence and also out of a futile hope I can scare it away. I know I cannot harm it.

        “Calm down Spot, it's just the vacuum cleaner.” My best friend tells me. I keep warning him the best I can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment