Translate

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Today's flash fiction #TheRetiredRampager

This story was prepared in advance for thanksgiving time. I hope you enjoy it!

The Retired Rampager


        The last few years of my job I really, really wanted to retire. And here I am, all retired. With tons of benefits. But now as I sit here watching my giant TV I think to myself the most I ever do is go play cards with Cthluthu or go to the bar with that lizard and monkey guy. The thing is over these years of retirement I've started to realize that “hey, I'm giant monster” and that I need to do my job. My job under the Giant Rampaging Monster Association was to rampage and I need to that. It's in my blood. But there are only so many active monsters allowed in the association and, and I MISS MY JOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment