Translate

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Today's #flashfiction #EvolvingAWorldThroughEvil

“What's love got to do with it?”
Cupid*


      Today I came up with a new way for me to do stippling. I may do a comic book(or graphic novel depending on how awesome I want it to sound). Heh, guess I like doing a few projects. Well, I don't have to brainstorm my book straight(or novel depending on how awesome I want it to sound).
Anyway onto the flash fiction!



Evolving A World Through Evil


     Survival of the fittest. Got that phrase on a poster in my chamber. The same chamber that lies in a Dimension Cage between worlds. It's where I send evil into those worlds for their own good. You may think that paradoxical in it's nature but it is not.
      Today one world needed a hero. A hero who would be willing to cut down any villain who stood in his way. Who else would be able to defeat the evil overlord destined to rise to power in that world in twenty years. So I sent dark desires for killing and wealth into the minds of bandits nearby his village and they raided it. He became the hero that world needed. He became a part of culture. Those that needed to followed in his footsteps. People learned from his mistakes. That world evolved.
      I've made people's lives miserable just so that strive to find purpose. Many artists are born that way. I've introduced plagues so that scientists may cure them. Started wars so that the countries may reach treaties that would last in peace for the next five hundred years. I can't feel guilt for doing my job as a god of fate. Society only marches on because I give it something to march over. All the hours where I just sit here coming up with evils for the worlds beneath my Dimension Cage do tire me.
       All in a day's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment