Translate

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Today's #flashfiction #Knightlyness

“Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.”
Nostradamus*



Today I worked on that comic idea. Father assisted. His solution to a problem we were having involved a hammer.
Anyway onto the flash fiction!



Knightlyness


      When your young you learn about things. Things like chivalry. I learned about it from a great knight named Sir Grahn I didn't know the word for chivarly so in my head I could only call it “knightlyness”. It was the best word my six year old brain could invent for it.
       I learned of Sir Grahn's knightlyness from the way he walked and talked. The way he treated the people of my village when he arrived in our kingdom. With his position he could have looked down upon us but he treated us well. He had manners like he walked with nobility. I learned of Sir Grahn's knightlyness when he gave our village some gold to help us through a drought. Even more so I learned of his knightlyness when the bandits attacked and he died defending us from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment