Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #TheNotNotHonestPresident

“More fun than a barrel of monkeys!”
Jane Goodall* #quote


        Took a nap today, been doing that frequently the past couple of days because I've been tired. I think it's because of a new dosage of medication I'm on. I don't like sleeping because as I go off to bed, especially on unplanned naps off my normal sleep cycle I can have seizures while drifting to sleep. Hopefully the sleep will help reducing later seizures though. Otherwise the day was pretty good. Our new puppy is still as adorable as ever haha. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

The Not-Not Honest President


       “Son, did you chop my cherry tree?” Mr. Washington asked his son, angry that his son may have chopped down his favorite cherry tree. It even had a “Do not chop down sign.” next to it. It took a lot of wood to make that sign!

       “Father I cannot tell a lie,” Mr. Washington's young son George responded confidently. “I did not-not-not-not-not-not chop down your favorite cherry tree.”

       “Fine son. You're not-not-not-not-not-not grounded,” Mr. Washington replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment