Translate

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #AnUnusualInterview

“I've got my eye on you.”
Big Brother* #quote


Today I caught the gingerbread man. It's all about the element of surprise.


An Unusual Interview

       “I'm not sure I can take you for the job,” the supervillain said to the applicant. The villain normally looked wore the most intimidating scowl he could muster to match the intimidating robotic body he had. His costume consisted of gray and black cloth that wrapped around the small portions of skin that still remained.
       “But I need the job!” the angel replied, pleading as her wings flapped. Her beauty didn't match the gloomy fortress of the villain. “Please Doctor Suffering...I'm a hard worker and will do whatever vile deeds you need done.”
        The supervillain replied, “I know you got kicked out of heaven...but still, I'm not sure that I can really employ an angel as a minion.” Doctor Suffering looked at the notes on his desk for the interview and the angels resume. “See Miss Whitewing, there's a certain element of reputation and image in the supervillain world. And most of the reason we follow this path is to put ourselves in our history books by staining its pages with our dirty deeds and vile image.”
       Whitewing then thought for a moment. After being rejected from heaven she wanted to follow the path of evil and also needed to make a living on Earth. Plus if minions could get high pay, which could get her a high lifestyle, something she grew accustomed too in heaven before being banished and becoming a fallen angel. “Sir, I'm ready to give you the vile image you desire. I'll stain these wings with blood, wear the colors and costume you need, and do what it takes to be the fallen angel that'll be right for you.”
     Doctor Suffering smiled. “Stained with blood? Well, I'm not paying for human blood, but I can see a bit of pig's or chicken's blood being put on your wingtips as decoration. Of course we'll tell everyone otherwise. We'll see how you do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment