Translate

Friday, November 7, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #NotCashOrCreditJustYears

“Silence is Golden.”
King Midas* #quote


         Tomorrow is CJ's birthday party and I'm quite eager to go. I got him a good present and drew him a fun birthday card. My drawing skills are on the decent side, especially with replication in regards to duplication because of all the still-life pieces done in art class. With my replication skills I managed to draw a funny card using some characters and draw them pretty well. (Therefore making it funnier since the characters looked better the gag comes across better.) I hope the party is really fun, I don't usually head over to his place that often(He's in an apartment so my house is larger) so it'll be interesting to see his friends from his side of town that I don't see regularly. Anyway onto the flash fiction!


Not Cash Or Credit, Just Years

        Ding! The cash register went as the demon clerk smiled, “Call the Beast, Song of Ice, and Shadow of the Sun. Will that be all?”
        “No, that will be all the spells I will need.” the customer responded. The customer was a witch who stole many years of life from many years of others through magic blood contracts. She could afford to pay for all these spells with however many years she needed. She looked at the demon clerk, smiled at her and left the store.
          A young looking man entered the store next and walked up to the demon store clerk. Appearances would change in the store no matter how many years in your life you truly had left.
          “Um, yes, I would like a love spell.” the man said to the clerk, nervously sweating.
          “Sir, you are aware that this will leave you with only one week left in your lifespan account yes?” the clerk, though a demon who did not know the man, still felt concern for him.
           “Yes, but I need her to love me again, even if it is only for one week.”
           “Then one Love Charm it is.”
            Ding! went the cash register.

No comments:

Post a Comment