Translate

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #TheSuperWizardSurvey

“Do you want fries with that?”
The Iron Chef* #quote


              I did better in this video game pokemon tournament than I did in the first I did. (The first one lost every match, so not too hard...) Many of my losses were really close so I think with some fine tuning my strategy will actually work well. One of my opponents actually said “You're insane.” after I did my strategy. What I did is took a really strong pokemon and gave it an attack called Giga Impact(as over the top powerful as it sounds) but it causes my guy to be completely helpless temporarily after it is used. However it is so strong that I completely take out even the strongest pokemon on my opponent's team. Metaphorically I am putting many of my eggs in a single basket. A basket that hits like a truck.

The Super Wizard Survey

The following survey was conducted of 1000 Level VIII Super Wizards. A larger sample size was desired by the surveyors but wizards of this power level are really, really hard to find.

#1 In general what brand of wand do you prefer?
A:Phoenix:30%
B:Griffon:8%
C:Dragon:20%
D:Sphinx:40%
E:Other/2%

#2:Of these four what kind of magic do you practice most often(based on spells cast per day?)
A:Offensive/2%
B:Healing/2%
C:Summoning2%
D:Mundane(As in preparing food for you or taking care of labor)90%
E:Psionic/4%

#3:Which of the following animals would you choose as your magical familiar if these were the only four available?
A:Goldfish:10%
B:5%
C:Eel/15%
D:Duckbilled Platypus/70%

#4:Of the following elements, which is your favorite?
A:Fire/26%
B:Water/24%
C:Earth/22%
D:Wind/28%
#5:Of the following items in your home, which would you miss the most(skip if you don't have all the following items)
A:Magic Mirror/0%
B:Magic Cauldron/0%
C:Golem Slave/0%
D:Television/100%

#6:What kind of dragon do you prefer?
A:The classy kind./10%
B:The strong kind./40%
C:The cute kind./30%
D:The beautiful kind./10/%

#7:Of the color robes accepted in the Upper Wizards society which to do you prefer?
A:Blue/10%
B:Red/30%
C:Black/20%
D:Pink/40%

#8: Of the following popular Wizarding texts, which do you read the most often, or if you do not read any of them, which seems the most appealing to you?
A:Merlin Monthly/30%
B:Wizarding Sports/30%
C:Magical Secrets of the Universe/10%
D:Cutest Enchanted Animals/30%

#9: Aharg, yufhak, luughhi, asdfiiii, joooook. Of the following what would you deem the most appropriate counterspell?
A:Agafiahh, asdfasfhh/15%
B:Yuadsfhhi, guuiasdfi/25%
C:Uiiiihasgagi, yooookasdfaf/30%
D: Afajfkjalkjf, sdfafasdfiuuyuu/30%

No comments:

Post a Comment