Translate

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #NinjaBlameGame

I fell into a burning ring of fire,
I went down, down, down as the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns,
The ring of fire, the ring of fire.”
Dante's Inferno* #quote



        Today I watched people play Kaizo Mario(There are many videos of people playing this game on the Internet.) Kaizo Mario is hack of a Mario game made by one Japanese guy for his friend. (The hack then went on the Internet) It his absurdly difficult and crazy. In one level players have to keep jumping on different dolphins because if they stay on any particular one too long at the top of the dolphins leap out of the water it will carry them into a deathtrap into the sky. I believe this was after they had to ride a buzz saw in mid-air. (How that is possible also is what makes it absurdly difficult and crazy)


Ninja Blame Game


           “Target in sight. Hand me the poison shuriken,” said Ninja Codename X to Ninja Codename Y and Z.
            Y replied in a confused tone, “Wait, I thought you had them.”
            X responded swiftly and angrily, “No, you were supposed to bring the deadly weapons.”
            Z added, “Uh, you told me to bring poison knives...”
            X pointed at Z. “If I told you to bring anything, which I didn't, it wouldn't have been knives.  The poison shuriken is how our clan marks of it's assassinations.”
           The target of the assassination then yelled from across the room at their hiding spot, “Hey! Who are you?”
           Y yelled at the other two, “Great, you were being too loud and it caught the target's attention!”
           X and Z yelled back, “No you were! Or it could have been him!” They pointed at each other!”
           The target yelled again, “I won't ask again! Get out of there! I'm calling security!”
           X, Y, and Z looked at the target. Y then said, “You know what, let's just use the poison knives and get out of here.”
          X then looked at Y and Z then added, “Still totally your fault.”

No comments:

Post a Comment