Translate

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #TheWizardAndSantasMagicBag

“Every one made to order.”
Henry Ford* #quote

     Today I met my doom. He said hello and we had a wonderful cup of tea. Maybe he'll visit later and we can have a jolly old time then too. Anyway onto the flash fiction!


The Wizard And Santa's Magic Bag

        “Every man has his price. What will it take to get your bag?” the wizard asked Santa Claus while holding out a blue bag of his own matching his blue robes. Santa's red suit looked even redder next to the blue wizard's hat and clothes. Normally jolly, Santa's was more angry than anything else.
        The toy-giver replied, “I've got important work to do, and every minute I spend talking with you is a minute wasted!”
        The wizard kept being stubborn. “Your bag contains magic that no spell in all the many worlds I've visited has ever produced. It needs to be studied. Replicated. The Wizard's Guilds will compensate you immensely, the gold in the bag I hold in only one tenth thousandth of what we will give you.”
        Santa replied. “No.”
       “Every man has his price. What's yours? Do you want help making toys?”
Santa responded. “I have a system. Leave now before I throw you off my property with my magic dust.”
        The wizard vanished angrily in a puff of smoke. Santa smiled with his secret kept. His bag didn't work through magic, it worked through science. At least the wizard never found out his elves were aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment