Translate

Monday, December 15, 2014

Today's #flashfictions #TheWeddingPhotographer

“Trust me, I'm on the level.”
Super Mario* #quote

       My friend Jessica will be coming over to hang on Thursday. I assume there will be many shenanigans. Whether those shenanigans will reach the level of shenanigans that happen when CJ is over will be seen. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

The Wedding Photographer

       “Cheese!” The family said as I snapped their photo. Their, finally, that's the word I need to hear. The only word of any worth among all the buzz I hear at all these countless weddings. This picture I value, and the only one I care for. The one with the most important word of all. When I get the smiles. I suppose I must take the rest when I work as the wedding photographer. But the collection of smiles, forced or otherwise, are all I care for.
        I swear I'd love to get out of this transformation suit. Posing as a human to gather research photos on their expressions is tiring work. Why the scientists I work for care how some animals express emotion is beyond me. A paycheck is a paycheck though. What am I going to do to get them to frown?

No comments:

Post a Comment