Translate

Friday, December 19, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #TheSuperherosPhase

“Measure twice, cut once.”
Freddy Kruger* #quote


Today is the day that is not tomorrow but is what would be called tomorrow of the day that would be called tomorrow of the day that would be yesterday of yesterday. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

The Superhero's Phase

        I feel terrible. My name is The Fantastic Glitchman manipulator of cyberspace and my sidekick ErRoz has just died. I know we're all superheroes here so he'll come back to life or I'll get a much better replacement sidekick someday. But for now I'm just depressed. So I'm going through a phase.
       The worst part is...I just don't know how to redesign my costume to reflect this. My original costume was a dynamic blue with yellow FG letters. Pretty campy and happy if you ask me. I even had a nice cape to go with it. Oh and those silly boots. Those silly, pointed boots. But because of my sadness I just can't go around in this costume. I need to change my costume to reflect this. The other heroes know of my sidekick's death so I have to make sure I do what they think I should too.
     But I just don't know how to change it. Purple? Green? New boots? Leather? Longer cape? Shorter cape? No Cape? Bigger letters? Smaller letters? No letters? Make a logo? Add a skull? What to do..what to do...aaaagghhhhhh! This is impossible! How do I make a costume that reflects what I'm going through? How to make a costume that can properly reflect this vital phase in my life!?
       Oh the horrible, horrible things we have to go through as superheroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment