Translate

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #ProcrastinatingInventor

“Failure is not an option!”
The Magic School Bus* #quote


       Well, had a fun time at my card game thing and tomorrow I got another, so more fun to be had there. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

Procrastinating Inventor

        “I think I'll finish the time machine after the game is over,” said the lazy scientist.
        Tick-tock.
        “I think I'll finish the time machine after lunch,” said the lazy scientist.
        Tick-tock.
        “I think I'll finish the time machine after I check my email,” said the lazy scientist.
        Tick-tock.
        “I think I'll finish the time machine after I watch some T.V.” said the lazy scientist.
        Tick-tock.
        “I think I'll finish the time machine after dinner,” said the lazy scientist.
         Tick-tock.
         “I think I'll finish the time machine tomorrow,” said the lazy scientist.
         Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock.
          A week of laziness passes.
         “I think I'll finish the time machine Monday,” said the lazy scientist.
          Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock.
          A month of laziness passes.
         “I have to finish the time machine! The power source is growing unstable!” yelled the lazy scientist.
         Tick-tock!
         The after some hard, hasty word the sloppily constructed time machine started.
         “No, what's going on? That's not right! Did I make some sort of mistake?” the lazy scientist was pulled into a wormhole and twisted through time, his mind being wiped in the process.
         “I think I'll finish the time machine after the game is over,” said the lazy scientist.”

No comments:

Post a Comment