Translate

Friday, June 27, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #WhatTheStoryCouldSay

“Master betrayed us. Wicked. Tricksy, False. We ought to wring his filthy little neck. Kill him!”
Brutus and Cassius, Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare


          Mom and Dad flew out to Washington for my brother's wedding this weekend. Unfortunately I can't go because of my disability we're not sure how badly I would react to flying and the long trip. I could have a large amount of seizures, and incredibly strong ones...and that is too risky. So I'm chillin' at home with Grandma and her cousin visiting. Anyway onto the flash fiction!



What The Story Could Say
A story decided it could say:
The character is happy.
The character is sad.
The character is a person you'd like.
The character is a person you'd hate.
The character is pure.
The character is sinful.
The character is hypothetical.
The character is symbolic.

But afterward the reader decided what the story would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment