Translate

Friday, June 13, 2014

Today's #flashfiction #TheEnigmaticDemon

“The fork ran away with the spoon.”
The Matrix* #quote


       Tomorrow CJ might come over so I'll have to see if that happens. It'd be nice, as a happy hang out would be a good mood change since seizures were up today but I'm sure I'd be good with entertaining myself otherwise since I got my card game thing and plenty of other things to do. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

The Enigmatic Demon

       I am confronted with the most horrible and strange of demons . It howls with a breath that only breathes in, never out. It is tall, slender, hairless, eyeless. Sleek and almost entirely black. The thing is cold to the touch. Only a single limb comes out from the creature. A slim tail with three spikes on the end. Every time I see the terrifying beast I yell out to warn my family and friends of its presence and also out of a futile hope I can scare it away. I know I cannot harm it.
      “Calm down Spot, it's just the vacuum cleaner.” My best friend tells me. I keep warning him the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment