Translate

Friday, July 31, 2015

Today's #flashfiction Truly Haunting

 “The results from the focus group say I need to change my image.”
Cthulhu* #quote

        Tomorrow I'm headed to my card game thing and I think it's going to be some cardboard based fun. Anyway onto the flash fiction!


Truly Haunting

        The chills when you walk through an old house don't belong to ghosts, neither do those feelings that make your hairs stand on end. Not even every sound that makes your adrenaline rush. Ghosts have a different passion than old homes. Listen to music. The chills from those notes, the feelings that make your hairs stand on end and everything that makes your adrenaline rush in a song. That's where ghosts are. The dead don't haunt the voids in the world, but rather the music that fills it to saturate their weary souls and bond with the living.

        So sing, go to a concert, or play a song. Give a ghost a home and some company.

No comments:

Post a Comment