Translate

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Today's #flashfiction The Beauty In The Beholder

 “The toe bone connected to the heel bone, The heel bone connected to the foot bone,
The foot bone connected to the leg bone...”
Dr. Frankenstein* #quote

You ever think the Sun get's annoyed that all the planets keep circling her and won't ever leave her alone? Anyway onto the flash fiction!


The Beauty In The Beholder



          Day in and day out beauty enters my eye. I am the Beholder. A great mythical eye-creature that absorbs all the beauty in the universe to understand and interpret it. To give it true, consistent definition so that it may take form in the souls of those of the universe.
And it sucks.
          The feeling of knowing all beauty and all possible versions has lead me to a sort of perpetual state of boredom. A human like you couldn't understand...well the best way I can explain it is to say it's like this: If you knew all the possible tastes in the universe what would flavor be to you? That is what it is like to know all the beauty in the universe. Truly I wish I didn't know it all at once like this.           Or at least if I could be allowed to see more ugliness. But I cannot neglect my duties.
          Enjoy your narrowmindnessed and ability to see beauty as you do and know more ugliness so that you may appreciate the beauty you do see. It truly is a gift.   

No comments:

Post a Comment