Translate

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #CowardiceMan

“Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly.”
Pee-Wee's Playhouse* #quote


        Today I went to the wonderfully fun birthday party of my Aunt. It took place at a mansion place that they open for tours and lunch so we ate and wandered the wonderful mansion. Maybe I'll base a story off the location or at least use it a spatial reference for a mansion.



Cowardice-Man





        “Haven't seen you before. You a new hero in town?” The supervillain asked the superhero disappointed that he couldn't show off his new super weapon to his archnemesis. He stood above the hero in a massive centipede looking monster robot he felt very proud of. His voice boomed to the hero over a speaker system installed all over the monster's body meant to intimidate and spread out and ultimatums that came to the villain's mind as he rampaged in the city. The speakers were usually between the missile launchers. “What's the red C stand on that dorky yellow costume of yours little hero?” The machine crawled along the ground towards the hero, it's legs tearing up the streets.
          “The C stands for Cowardice for I am Cowardice-Man. For I inherited fragments of both the powers and personalities of the most cowardly superheroes of all time. They all died hiding in cave when it collapsed and their spirits came to me one day when I wandered by. However I do have my own personality in my and do admit the way I fight to be honorable and still a hero.”
         The supervillain laughed a token evil laugh. “How could you have cowardly superpowers?”
Cowardice-Man then turned invisible and used super speed to run away from the villain. The villain walked in the direction he guessed the hero to be in and prepared to attack with a volley of lasers. When the villain walked over the right spot and he got enough distance Cowardice-Man detonated bombs he hid in sewers to do damage to the robot and trap it in a hole.
        “You, you coward! You damaged the city!” The villain shouted.
         “Eh, an honest fight would have done more collateral damage.”
         The villain grew enraged. “You won't you blow me off like this! I'll reduce the city to rubble with my missiles!”
         “Electro-pulse attack!” Cowardice-Man yelled. Every hero had to have at least a few signature moves and this was one of his. He sent out a pulse of electricity that knocked out the machine's electrical components.
         “This will only knock me out for twenty minutes if you're lucky. And I doubt that you break through my armor or keep doing that forever. If you could you would have done that first.”
The superhero then smiled. “Well I already called other superheroes when you started attacking so they'll finish the job.”
          “You won't even take the risk to finish me? You'll just sucker-punch me and leave?”
          “Exactly! Toodles!” Cowardice-Man then used his super-speed to run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment