Translate

Friday, August 30, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #TheTwoMrGreens

“Let me hold that for you.”
Atlas* #quote




          Today I'm heading off to my lovably nerdy school anime club doohicky which has started up again. I took a nap a few days before so I'm thinking I probably won't seize as strongly or as often which is good, I've nearly knocked over tables a few times in club. Anyway onto the flash fiction!



The Two Mr. Greens

        “Now Mr. Green I know you've dealt with this hallucination of another you for quite awhile. Which is why I'm glad you've agreed to medical treatment.” The doctor spoke standing while one real Mr. Green and one hallucination sat in the chairs in his office. I knew this was the time that medication needed to be taken. This had to end. There should only be one Mr. Green.
         “I'm ready doctor,” I told him while the other Mr. Green in the room said the same thing.
         “Mr. Green your mental condition, although a bad one, is actually easily curable. You have a chemical imbalance in your brain. Take the pill and it'll be fixed. You're lucky it's this simple. I'd like you to start taking them now. And here's your prescription for more.” He set a pill on the desk in his office along with a bottle of pills and a perscription.
        Not a moment was wasted. The pill was swallowed so in a few moments its chemicals cured the mental condition and I vanished.

No comments:

Post a Comment