Translate

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Today's #flashfiction Murder Mystery Solution Syndrome

“Is this your card?”
Merlin* #quote


Goin' to my game club today so that'll be fun. Anyway onto the flash fiction!


Murder Mystery Solution Syndrome

         It's driving me mad! I can never figure out who did it when I watch these murder mysteries! And I'm an avid watcher. They even call me Maddie the Mystery Lover! But this time I know I'll guess it! I know I will! There are only three suspects left after all. Only three suspects the police are considering in the mansion. The rich old husband, his trophy wife and their son. The victim in question, the judge in the family's divorce trail.
        I ran through the episode in my head over and over as the minutes to the climax rolled by. As the end of the episode approached. I went through all the motives and all the evidence. I even went through all the genre trends. Trying to put myself into the writer's shoes. I was going to figure out who did it this time. Victory was going to be mine.

        I put the pieces together. It had to be the trophy wife. The divorce wasn't going in her favor. And when my favorite detective revealed who did it it was someone that me or the police didn't expect. It was Abbot the butler.  

No comments:

Post a Comment